TO ENSURE A LONG LIFE TO YOUR CHAMOIS PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- hand wash the chamois or in washing machine with delicate cycles;
- DO NOT wash in temperatures above 30°C / 86°F;
- avoid bleaching agents, softners or aggressive detergents;
- to remove excess water press gently with your hands without squeezing or twisting;
- DO NOT use dryers (if necessary only at low temperatures and short duration). Dry your product naturally. Direct sunlight and direct heat may cause deterioration of the materials.
- DO NOT iron the chamois
- avoid use of creams on the chamois. The combination of massage oils and sweat may damage materials compromising the elasticity,
softness and bacteriostatic proprieties of the shammies.